Easter home learning
You can support your child's learning at home in a number of ways:
- Share their reading book regularly and make a comment in the reading record
- Practise writing your child's name
- Practise recognising the letter sounds on the phonics sheets
- Read the 'Word Box' lists that your child may be sent home with
- Read the 'Tricky word' lists that your child may be sent home with
We always love to hear the significant steps in learning your child has made at home, and welcome pieces of work that you may have done at home.
You can bring them into school and we will enter them into your child's 'Learning Journey'.
In the attached files below you will find a range of resources to support your children with their learning whilst at home over Easter. We have included resources to support the wider curriculum as well as five fun activities.
If your child would like to share their learning over Easter, please post a photo on our facebook page.